FRANCISCO “PACO” MAROTO
Served as the Tennis Director of CD Jarama Sport Academy in Madrid, Spain, where we trained over 500 athletes including several world- ranked junior players.
In Cd Jarama I honed my Spaniard instructional system: one that emphasizes the careful integration of technical, tactical and mental skills while continuously improving balance, speed and footwork. I’m now focused on bringing this system to US-based players.
I have extended my AlligatorShot approach to other sport-specific training program. Real Madrid Foundation soccer Clinics; Lexington high school Varsity Athletes program, which includes recent winner of the Massachusetts Division I Boys’ Soccer State Championship; and Black Knights Futsal Club program, which includes the recent winner of the Northeastern Regional Futsal Championship and National Championship. Development Director of Northeast Futsal Assoc. Developing the entire curriculum for the federation. I’m currently working as a Head Coach in Cambridge School of Weston. Commercial agent for Rafa Nadal Academy. Advisor and representative of the Spaniard training system.
As a player:
After leaving the high competition in the Tennis of the hand of Luis Bruguera (wild card ATP with 17 years, Estoril Portugal), it had been: Champion of Venezuela year 1976, Champions of Spain Benjamines
(Club Spanish of Tennis), No 1 regional of tennis of Valencia and national top-ten in categories Benjamín (U10), Alevín (U12) and Cadete (U16), Group 10 with 14 years, …
Also in Pádel since 1986 linked to this sport in all its variants: Player (1st International Category),
As a Coach:
– With 14 years we passed the mastery test carried out in our Club only by 3 players José Luis Aparisi, Luis Sanchís and myself. We helped in the weekend school of the Spanish Tennis Club.
– Classes since 1985, in schools such as La Herrería Club de Golf, Club de Campo de Valdemorillo, as well as private classes and private trainings.
– Creation of two tennis and paddle schools (La Herrería Club de Golf and Aldovea in La Moraleja)
– Sparring of professional players (1995)
– Padel trainer of the first rackets as Pablo M. Semprún, Leo Padovani, Juan Martín Díaz (Padel World Champion an #1).
– USPTA international Coach tittle.
– ICI (International Coaches Institute and USPTA) PROFESSIONAL COACH
– ICI COMPETITION COACH
– ICI LEVEL 1 & 2 PRO COMPETITIVE COACH
– Start, launch and promotion of Club of Tennis & Pádel de La Herrería Club de Golf (1988).
– Start, launch and promotion of Club de Pádel Aldovea (1992).
– Creation of a tennis and paddle school at home (1995).
– Creation of the tennis team of La Herrería.
– Creation of veteran padel team from La Herrería.
– Creation of the Aldovea paddle team (all categories).
– Promoter of events and Sponsorships (Only person to direct ALL international paddle tournaments in the same year, 2001, with Padel Team and vision).
– Promoter of the team Opel de padel (vision).
– Creation of Padel Team magazine by Pablo Semprún.
– Owner and director of my advertising agency (TORO Commercial Artist), related to sports events and sponsorship management (Vegafina Cigars & Golf experience, Senior Master Tennis Community of Madrid, sponsor of tennis sponsors Comunidad de Madrid, Tennis Open Madrid, Fiat Pit Lane Team, 7Up team TWS racing, …)
After that, I decided to return to the teaching of tennis & paddle, enriching it with my experience of 8 years in advertising…
– Tennis Director of CD Jarama Sport Academy in Madrid, Spain, where we trained over 500 athletes including several world-ranked junior players.
– Technical advisor for Media at Mutua Madrileña Master 1000 Madrid
– September 2014 my American adventure begins…